Today is the eighth day of Christmas and let’s be honest, you know you would rather have a pile of books than eight maids a milking.
Riley J. Ford
What if you could know exactly what your friends are thinking? High school student Winter Reynolds can, but there’s a catch . . . She can only read people’s thoughts when she’s kissing them. When a member of the track team is murdered, Winter has an opportunity to use her special ability to find the killer. Trouble is, kissing everyone on the track team isn’t such a good idea when you have a new boyfriend. Talk about complications! Should Winter persevere using her secret power to catch the murderer still in their midst, even if it means risking her relationship with her one true love?
INTO YOU is:
- A teen paranormal romance with a twist
- A young adult romantic comedy that will tickle your funny bone with its offbeat humor
- A murder mystery that will keep you guessing until the very end
- A YA fantasy book that explores ESP and mind-reading
- An exploration of social issues that teens face
- A must-read that has already hit the teen best sellers lists
Disclaimer: Mild profanity and a graphic murder scene. While humorous, this book also explores the underbelly of teen life. May not be suitable for younger teens.
BUY ON AMAZON
Emily Keane has her life all planned out. She’s played by the rules and never stepped outside her box, and now she will finally be rewarded with everything she always dreamed of: a job promotion, a fiance, and a future she can count on. But when her perfectly planned world falls apart, Emily is plunged into the wildest year of her life.
From the beaches of California to Jamaica, New York, and Europe, Emily finds herself on a madcap race against time, running from an unscrupulous organ broker who wants her dead, all the while checking items off her unusual bucket list. On top of it all, she’s falling in love with the most unlikely person, a man who can never return her feelings . . . but will his friendship be enough?
Confronting one hilarious misadventure after another, Emily finally learns who she really is and how to seize the day . . .
- Carpe DiEmily is a raunchy, fearless comedy in the same vein as the movie Bridesmaids, to which it has been favorably compared. Both female and male readers will enjoy this zany comedic adventure.
BUY ON AMAZON